Frequently Asked Questions
- Hair Products
- Questions: Can I use the Hydrating Hair Mist with other hair products?
Answer: Yes. It can be used with other products especially as a daily maintenance moisturiser.
- Question: How long will it take before I start seeing results?
Answer: Immediately. However for damaged hair result should be visible Within 2-3 months.
- Question: Can my kids use the hair butter and hydrating hair mist?
Answer: Yes they can it’s been formulated to suite both kids and adults.
- Question: How often do I use the hair mist?
Answer: Once or twice a day. Twice (morning and evening) if hair is extremely dry and dull.
- Question: Can I use the hair butter on my natural hair?
Answer: Yes you can.
- Skincare Products
- Question: Can I mix the moisturising body oil with my regular body lotion?
Answer: Yes you can. It’s easily absorbed into the skin.
- Question:How long does a bottle of the body oil last?
Answer: Our moisturising body oil can last for up to 3 months.
- Question: Does the moisturising body oil work for stretch marks?
Answer: Yes it does. You should start noticing some disappearance after consistent use.
- Question: Can I use the body oil to shave?
Answer: Yes you can.
- Question: Why should I use the Riza moisturising body oil?
Answer: The Riza body oil is a dry touch oil, Rich in botanical oils and enhanced with essential oil which treats dry skin, reduces wrinkles, age spots, scars and stretch mark as well as Brightens skin. The Body Oil absorbs easily into the skin, leaving a non greasy look and feel for a smooth and glowing skin.
- Wellbeing Products
- Question: How long do the candles burn?
Answer: The small sized candles burns up to 15 hours, while the bigger sized ones burns up to 40 hours.
- Question: Can I use the essential oils directly on my skin?
Answer: No. Essential oils are potent and can cause burns. it’s best to blend in a carrier oil for example coconut oil before applying.
- Question: What makes Riza massage oil different from other massage oil products?
Answer: Riza Massage oils are formulated with botanical oils and enhanced with essential oils. The muscle ease massage oil is formulated with St. John’s wort oil which has the ability to help relieve pain and inflammation, this makes it a perfect choice for treating sore muscles.
The Riza real calm massage oil is formulated with lavender oil which is known for its relaxing and calming properties as well as reduces stress and anxiety and Bergamot oil creates an uplifting deeply relaxing massage.
Do you test products on animals?
We do not test our final products on animals, but we do however like to test on family and friends!
Do Riza products have an expiry date?
The ‘best before’ measure of your Riza product is determined by the time of opening. The bottle icon on the side of the label indicates the number of months the product will be at its best once open. For example, 12M equals one year from date of opening.