In 2014, the Riza team, through research, discovered Peppermint Essential Oil - its benefits and how to use it effectively. We were surprised at the numerous uses of this aromatic oil in our daily lives.
Peppermint Essential Oil is a concentrated oil that is extracted from leaves and plants of the peppermint plant by steam distillation. It grows throughout Europe and North America. It is blended from water-mint and spearmint and has a cool sharp, refreshing and calming aroma.
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
- Adding 3-4 drops of peppermint oil into hot water, then inhaling the steam can help cure stuffy nose, flu and cough
- Applying and massaging this awesome oil relieves muscle and nerve pains, as it penetrates deep into the affected area.
- Its active ingredient is menthol, which has a relaxing /cooling effect to treat headaches, tensions and migraine attacks.
- Diluting 2-3 drops of peppermint oil in a warm carrier / base oil (coconut oil), can smooth over dry and/or itchy skin.
- Applying a few drops to a base oil and massaging into the scalp increases blood circulation, which treats dandruff and aid hair growth.
- Spraying diluted peppermint on yourself fends off insects. And if bitten, you can apply the oil to help reduce any itchiness.
- Peppermint oil can be diffused at home to transform your space into refreshing minty haven.
- This amazing oil is also useful for reducing anxiety and stress. A recent study found out that peppermint oil equally has the same effective impact of lavender oil in improving sleep quality.
Riza Natural Oils and Remedies has the best. Why not visit our website to order your 100% therapeutic undiluted Peppermint Essential Oils.
NOTE: Peppermint is generally considered safe for adults and children above 3 years old when used appropriately, unless you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Side effects includes skin irritation and allergic reactions.